2007 Chrysler Crossfire Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Chrysler Crossfire
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2007 Chrysler Crossfire Problems
The heated seats may stop working. Our technicians tell us special repair kits are available from Chrysler to correct this concern.
Interior door pull handles are available separately and replacement of the door trim panel may not be required if only the door handle needs service.
If the brake switch (brake-shift interlock) is out of adjustment, the shift lever may not shift out of park.
2007 Chrysler Crossfire Questions
The RPM will fall off and I will have to pull over and restart the car and it will run fine then will do the same thing again
The garage replaced the seals for the RagTop replaced and now it will not go up and down. It's not the switches. When trying to open the the top the light comes on red and beeps as I hold it in the open position.