2005 Chrysler Crossfire Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Chrysler Crossfire
- My trunk won't open.
- Is there any parts handlers that would/could sell me an oval shaped antenna base for my crossfire? I was able to replace the mast only but now the base is breaking up. To much Florida sunshine I guess!!!!
- Trunk Lamp
- Crossfire trunk lid latch pulled like normal, but was loose after & did not open
- My crossfire trunk lid will not open. How do I get at latch to fix it?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2005 Chrysler Crossfire Problems
The heated seats may stop working. Our technicians tell us special repair kits are available from Chrysler to correct this concern.
Interior door pull handles are available separately and replacement of the door trim panel may not be required if only the door handle needs service.
If the brake switch (brake-shift interlock) is out of adjustment, the shift lever may not shift out of park.
2005 Chrysler Crossfire Questions
After owning this vehicle for about a year I just discovered that there is a light in the trunk. I was able the replace the burnt out bulb but I have not found the on/off mechanism. How do it know when to go off??
I have a 2005 Crossfire. Starting two and one half years ago the car would occasionally not start. When turning the ignition key the instrument panel lights would illuminate but the car would not have a signal to start. There was absolutely no noise from the engine compartment. I first though...
AFTER DRIVING CROSSFIRE FOR ABOUT 5 MILES, I PARKED AND SHUT OFF THE VEHICLE TO SHOP. ATTEMPTED TO START VEHICLE THAT TURNS OVER BUT WON'T START. ENGIN CONTINUES TO TURN OVER FOR SEVERAL SECONDS AFTER IGNITION KEY IS RELEASED. WAITED 1/2 HOUR THEN VEHICLE STARTED, AFTER DRIVING 5 MILES VEHIC...
2005 Chrysler Crossfire Reviews
We purchased 2005 Crossfire Limited Roadster this spring. The car randomly does not start. Now it also randomly shuts down while driving. The dash board lights flash during shutdown. Car has 28,000 miles. If anyone has had these issues and found the solution please let us know, dealer cannot find the problem. Love the car but...........
2005-The heater/AC fan control switch, when set on "2" sometimes runs at "5" and visa-versa. When I giggle it a bit it will change fan speeds and sometimes shuts off. I took it to the dealer and learned that you can't just replace the faulty switch, it's a "module" that includes several other items and are you ready for this... $790.00 WITHOUT labor. When I choked, the parts guy (being frien...
"2005" - Recently purchased "used." Was unable to adjust the right headlight, had to order the entire light assembly costing: $654. Had to go up on the dealers lift to make the change. Also ordered a replacement key costing: $179. The seat heaters for the bottom seat cushions do not heat up, (is that normal?) but the seat backs warm up nicely. Tire pressure sensor light is always on but ti...