2006 Chrysler Crossfire Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Chrysler Crossfire
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
- Chantilly Auto Group (703) 991-4225 | 11.13mi
2006 Chrysler Crossfire Problems
The heated seats may stop working. Our technicians tell us special repair kits are available from Chrysler to correct this concern.
Interior door pull handles are available separately and replacement of the door trim panel may not be required if only the door handle needs service.
If the brake switch (brake-shift interlock) is out of adjustment, the shift lever may not shift out of park.
2006 Chrysler Crossfire Questions
went up to 5 or 6000 rpm felt like not moving. seems better with traction control on . puzzled?
Thank you for any answer
engine light comes up on dash it will start but when i turn off the engine after driving about 12 miles it will not start and i have to wait around 20 min for it to start again
The key dosen't turn the ignition to start the car. I have to play with the steering wheel to get the key to turn and start the car.