2006 Chrysler Crossfire Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Chrysler Crossfire
- I have recently purchased a Crossfire when do I need to change the timing belt
- How to Test Modules and SensorsMy 2006
- Convertible top will not raise or lower if the temperature is above 80 degrees
- My 2006 doors are locked and my keys will not un
- Roadster 3.2 rpm goes up and feels like car in nutral. what could be?
2006 Chrysler Crossfire Problems
The heated seats may stop working. Our technicians tell us special repair kits are available from Chrysler to correct this concern.
Interior door pull handles are available separately and replacement of the door trim panel may not be required if only the door handle needs service.
If the brake switch (brake-shift interlock) is out of adjustment, the shift lever may not shift out of park.
2006 Chrysler Crossfire Questions
My 2006 Crossfire Roadster wont't start.Battery and starting motor OK.How do I test the CAMSHAFT and CRANKCASE SENSORS?The SKREEM MODULE and THE REST OF THE MODULES?I understand that all software shuld have good communication.
went up to 5 or 6000 rpm felt like not moving. seems better with traction control on . puzzled?
Thank you for any answer