2000 Porsche Boxster S Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Porsche Boxster S
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Chantilly Auto Group (703) 991-4225 | 11.13mi
2000 Porsche Boxster S Problems
The drains in the Cabriolet top can clog, causing water to leak onto the carpets. Water can also accumulate in the doors, causing various electrical problems.
If the vehicle cannot return to run position after start or if the interior fan is not getting power, it may be the electrical portion of the ignition switch has become erratic or has failed. The entire switch assembly should be replaced.
Smoke, oil consumption, and fuel trim issues with various fault codes can be traced to an internal leak at the oil separator.
2000 Porsche Boxster S Questions
Hi, I need some input I love my 2000 Porsche Boxster but not sure what to do. I found a few small oil spots in my driveway so I brought it to the local import repair shop before my extended warranty expires. He told me I need to replace my gasket valve, o-ring and oil net so I asked him how much ...
how do I raise rear wing manually? I need to remove rear bumper
My AC lights are flashing and AC is not functioning correctly can i reboot system? Perhaps pull out the fuse?