Porsche 968 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Porsche 968
- passenger side head light will not retract. how to get to the assembly to fix?
- I have an oil leak coming from the area under the front right headlight
- I have no spark car had been sitting for a year cleaned fuel tank
- The passenger compartment heats up excessively through the heater system.
- brake failure
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Gili's Automotive (301) 563-9049 | 20.04mi
Porsche 968 Problems
In automatic transmissions, the flexible hub at the engine flywheel may deteriorate and fail, causing a large amount of play in the driveline. This failure may be caused by prolonged engine oil leaks.
Porsche 968 Questions
put new filter just no spark nedd some ideas how to fix please thanks
have rear brakes but not front , pedal feels hard
968 started and ran fine after installing new fuel pump. Now it will not start. I have spark and fuel. Is there a sensor that sends fuel to the injectors? If so where is it?
Porsche 968 Recalls
Porsche 968 Reviews
Purchased in '11 with problems relating to it's been not run. With gremlins kicked its now a great, fast, neutral handling, uncommon ride. Certainly good for a ticket, not bad on gas, wonderful tourer. Best for me is it easily fits 6-foot+ drivers which Boxsters/Caymans do not.
A real nice car.Easy to drive fast.No drama.Stick shift coupe was hard to find.Most are convertibles with automatic transmissions.A real classy ride.A little spendy to keep up at times , but not bad. Red with Black leather interior is it.