Porsche Cayenne Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Porsche Cayenne
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Porsche Cayenne Problems
A no start or stalling condition may develop do to a failing fuel pump. A faulty fuel pump will require replacement. Our technicians recommend to inspect internal fuel tank connections for leaks whenever replacing the fuel pump.
Porsche Cayenne Questions
Trans has a problem coming out of low start-up range. Takes a long time to accelerate in the lower gears. When trying to get to highway cruising speeds, it slowly accelerates to 55 MPH and locks into that speed, not going any higher. Almost like cruise control is controlling the throttle. The ...
I had a fuel injector failure (engine light came on, car shuddered). I was advised today that the fuel injectors have been replaced, and the spark plugs have been replaced, but the car still is not running correctly. Now they are testing to see if the valves have been damaged due to the large a...
i have took it in for service but they couldn't determine the problem. they cleaned and changed the break pad, after two weeks the noise will return.
i don't think the breaks was problem. do you think it has to do with the rear axel?
Porsche Cayenne Recalls
207 Vehicles are being recalled because the fuel gauge may indicate more fuel than is actually in the fuel tank and the calculated range displayed on the instrument cluster could be higher than the actual range available. As a result the vehicle could run out of fuel unexpectedly causing the engine to stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will update the instrument cluster software to correct this concern.
A headlamp assembly may become loose and/or detach from the fender. This could result in reduced visibility, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the headlamp locking assemblies to correct this concern. The Porsche recall number is AC01.