1999 GMC Envoy Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 GMC Envoy
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1999 GMC Envoy Problems
On vehicles equipped with rear air springs, the air compressor may fail causing the rear suspension to sit low.
The CD player in the radio may fail. Our technicians tell us that the radio will need to be removed and sent out to a radio repair shop to correct this condition.
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
1999 GMC Envoy Questions
broken hood release how can I open.
Broken hood release how can I get open