2002 GMC Envoy Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 GMC Envoy
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2002 GMC Envoy Problems
The fuel level sensor in the fuel tank may fail causing erratic fuel gauge operation. Our technicians tell us that on high mileage vehicles you may wish to replace the complete fuel pump module assembly if this condition occurs.
On certain 2005 - 2007 vehicles, General Motors has provided a special service policy covering the fuel level sensor, agreeing to pay 50% of the repair cost. This coverage extends for 10 years or 120,000 miles from the original "in service" date of the vehicle. Please contact your local GM dealer for more information.
To find a dealer near you, please click here»
On vehicles equipped with rear air springs, the air compressor may fail causing the rear suspension to sit low.
The HVAC blower motor may stop working at one or more speeds due to a faulty blower motor resistor block. Our technicians recommend to confirm the resistor is at fault by first checking the operation of the switch.
2002 GMC Envoy Questions
2002 GMC Envoy Recalls
2002 GMC Envoy Reviews
My 2002 GMC envoy has 320,000 miles and all I have done is change the alternater,starter and water pump. This vehicle is the best car I have ever owned. Its so nice not owning a Chrysler
I purchased a new 2002 Envoy and I love this vehicle. I now have 134,000 miles on it and aside from one complete tire replacement at about 70,000 miles (new tires scheduled for spring 2012) and new brakes it has been hassle-free. I have my oil changed, tires balanced and rotated every 3,000 miles since purchase of Envoy. After my last oil change, the "service 4wd" message appeared. I rarely, ev...
I just passed 220,000 miles. Just now experiencing some idle issues .....couldn't have been blessed with a better car....