2008 GMC Envoy Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 GMC Envoy
- Windshield wipers work but fluid doesn't come out,back wipers work along fluid
- are there any recalls for stabilatrac problems for this vehicle and year?
- My cruise control and brake lights don't work,all fuses are good
- My cruise control and brake lights don't work, all fuses are good
- Why does my vehicle stall when making turns?
2008 GMC Envoy Problems
The HVAC blower motor may stop working at one or more speeds due to a faulty blower motor resistor block. Our technicians recommend to confirm the resistor is at fault by first checking the operation of the switch.
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
Electrical power may be lost to the interior of the vehicle due to a blown 125 amp fuse located at the under hood fuse box. This fuse can blow if jumper cables are connected incorrectly. Replacing the blown fuse will commonly correct this problem.