2008 GMC Envoy Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 GMC Envoy
- How can I tell if my Transfer Case Module is bad and what signs should I notice?
- How do I reset the engine light that is on all the time on the dash board
- why does the passenger seat go up higher than the driver seat
- Vent Valve Solenoid replaced, still getting error 0449 mechanic
- My spekers in the back keeps going in and out what can I do to fix the problem
2008 GMC Envoy Problems
On vehicles equipped with rear air springs, the air compressor may fail causing the rear suspension to sit low.
The HVAC blower motor may stop working at one or more speeds due to a faulty blower motor resistor block. Our technicians recommend to confirm the resistor is at fault by first checking the operation of the switch.
The CD player in the radio may fail. Our technicians tell us that the radio will need to be removed and sent out to a radio repair shop to correct this condition.
2008 GMC Envoy Questions
they are both power seats, but the passenger seat goes up higher than the driver seat. I could use higher driver seat.
Vent Valve Solenoid replaced, still getting 0449 mechanic says it has to run a while to get it working as it should. That doesn't sound right to me! Once the new part is installed shouldn't the 0449 error go away?