2008 GMC Envoy Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 GMC Envoy
- I my envoy will go into engine power down mode while I am driving.
- Windshield wipers work but fluid doesn't come out,back wipers work along fluid
- are there any recalls for stabilatrac problems for this vehicle and year?
- My cruise control and brake lights don't work,all fuses are good
- My cruise control and brake lights don't work, all fuses are good
2008 GMC Envoy Problems
The HVAC blower motor may stop working at one or more speeds due to a faulty blower motor resistor block. Our technicians recommend to confirm the resistor is at fault by first checking the operation of the switch.
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
Electrical power may be lost to the interior of the vehicle due to a blown 125 amp fuse located at the under hood fuse box. This fuse can blow if jumper cables are connected incorrectly. Replacing the blown fuse will commonly correct this problem.
2008 GMC Envoy Questions
It's been taken to 3 gm dealers and each time they do something they say they have fixed it. This last time the dealership said they could not duplicate the problem so I should bring it back when it does it again, the funny thing is that I took it in there doing. If you turn the car off lon...
I have checked fuses and the lines to front windshield i blow thru line both ways there was a little black piece plastic which I couldn't blow thru I blow into tank and I got air to go so line is clear so. What do I do now to check out
warning lights are coming on for stabilitrac system. we have observed it happnes mostly whenever we get the car washed or when it rains.