2008 GMC Envoy Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 GMC Envoy
- My cruise control and brake lights don't work,all fuses are good
- My cruise control and brake lights don't work, all fuses are good
- Why does my vehicle stall when making turns?
- How can I tell if my Transfer Case Module is bad and what signs should I notice?
- My radio does not shut off draining battery, whats up?
2008 GMC Envoy Problems
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
Electrical power may be lost to the interior of the vehicle due to a blown 125 amp fuse located at the under hood fuse box. This fuse can blow if jumper cables are connected incorrectly. Replacing the blown fuse will commonly correct this problem.
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.