2008 GMC Envoy Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 GMC Envoy
- How can I tell if my Transfer Case Module is bad and what signs should I notice?
- AT WHAT MILEAGE DO I NEED TO REPLACE SHOCKS AND STRUTS
- intermittently have usage of 4 wheel drive.
- I my envoy will go into engine power down mode while I am driving.
- Windshield wipers work but fluid doesn't come out,back wipers work along fluid
2008 GMC Envoy Problems
The HVAC blower motor may stop working at one or more speeds due to a faulty blower motor resistor block. Our technicians recommend to confirm the resistor is at fault by first checking the operation of the switch.
The CD player in the radio may fail. Our technicians tell us that the radio will need to be removed and sent out to a radio repair shop to correct this condition.
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
2008 GMC Envoy Questions
Intermittently, my selector switch blinks during start-up but then no lights stay lit (2w, auto, 4w). At that time the actuator doesn't engage in the transfer case and the 4 wheel drive doesn't work . The problem initially began by not physically shifting into 4w drive even when the sele...
It's been taken to 3 gm dealers and each time they do something they say they have fixed it. This last time the dealership said they could not duplicate the problem so I should bring it back when it does it again, the funny thing is that I took it in there doing. If you turn the car off lon...