2003 GMC Envoy Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 GMC Envoy
- hi my a/b sytem and break was came on at the same time and i wonder why its came
- Cut off on me while driving. Was down for couple of months got the fuel pump change the relay switch changed as well as some wiring and the crankshaft. Check engine light on has been off and on but the car worked for about three weeks but won't start
- Car will not start check engine light remains on even after change parts
- cant see mileage or adjust headlamps, etc
- My car leaks when it rains if it is on level ground.
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2003 GMC Envoy Problems
The fuel level sensor in the fuel tank may fail causing erratic fuel gauge operation. Our technicians tell us that on high mileage vehicles you may wish to replace the complete fuel pump module assembly if this condition occurs.
On certain 2005 - 2007 vehicles, General Motors has provided a special service policy covering the fuel level sensor, agreeing to pay 50% of the repair cost. This coverage extends for 10 years or 120,000 miles from the original "in service" date of the vehicle. Please contact your local GM dealer for more information.
To find a dealer near you, please click here»
On vehicles equipped with rear air springs, the air compressor may fail causing the rear suspension to sit low.
The HVAC blower motor may stop working at one or more speeds due to a faulty blower motor resistor block. Our technicians recommend to confirm the resistor is at fault by first checking the operation of the switch.
2003 GMC Envoy Questions
is it a fuse that could be out.
My car leaks when it rains if it is on level ground. If I park uphill it doesn't leak. Water comes through the onstar buttons or the driver visor
2003 GMC Envoy Recalls
The turn signals may operate like hazard flashers when intending to signal for a turn. The driver may not be able to clearly signal their intentions, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the suspect flasher modules with a new flasher designed with sealed relays for better durability. The recall began August 4, 2005. The GM recall number is 05044.
2003 GMC Envoy Reviews
One of the AC panel doors under the dash just started to make noise like it is trying to close. Is this a vacuum problem and how can I repair it
I LOVE my Envoy! I bought it new and it now has 112,000 miles on it, and I have had zero troubles with it. It's had 2 head lights and 1 tail light changed out. Heating and AC are perfect, and it still has the original brakes (and I live in the mountains!) It has great get-up-and-go. It's comfortable and roomy inside. Not the best gas mileage, I average about 18MPG, which isn't so bad living in ...
Basically, a good vehicle but not without it's problems. Mechanically the 2003 Envoy runs great. In 77,000 miles of driving I have had no engine problems at all. The Envoy is very hard on brakes, and I have had them done twice since new. I have also had electrical problems that occur during the winter that result in the car needing to be jump-started after it sits for more than a day when the t...