1998 GMC Envoy Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 GMC Envoy
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1998 GMC Envoy Problems
On vehicles equipped with rear air springs, the air compressor may fail causing the rear suspension to sit low.
The HVAC blower motor may stop working at one or more speeds due to a faulty blower motor resistor block. Our technicians recommend to confirm the resistor is at fault by first checking the operation of the switch.
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
1998 GMC Envoy Questions
My vehicle has fuel, will crank but not start. I hear the fuel pump kick in when I turn the key. Had the battery checked and ruled out. Is it the fuel filter or fuel pump?
i have a jerking feeling at 2000rpm and a random misfire codes #2 and a 1890 transfer case code I've replaced plugs,wires,rotor,cap,coil,air filter what is going on
I have an anti-freeze leakage that seems to be coming from the top of the engine near the carburator and runs down the back side of the engine. I can't see where it's coming from. What could be causing this leak? Engine is a 4.3- liter