2004 Audi A6 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Audi A6
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
2004 Audi A6 Problems
The digital display portion of the instrument cluster may fail. Our technicians tell us the entire instrument cluster will need to be replaced to correct this concern.
Premature wear in various multi-link suspension components can cause noises that are difficult to diagnose. Worn suspension parts can also cause uneven tire wear and create steering alignment problems.
2004 Audi A6 Questions
How much will it cost to replace my alternator, parts and service
I need to know if there is another way to change the fuel pump with out dropping the tank. It seems like alot of work just to drop the tank. Im hoping someone has figured out an easier way than having to take the car completely apart just to drop the tank.
2004 Audi A6 Recalls
The aging of the plastic material in the fuel tank rollover valve, combined with stress from the aluminum ventilation line attached to it, may lead to cracking of the connection nipple. The cracked nipple could leak fuel, increasing the risk of a fire. Dealers will reinforce the nipple on the rollover valve or repair the cracking as necessary. This recall is expected to begin during June 2011. The Audi recall number is 20L8/JY.