2004 Audi A6 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Audi A6
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
2004 Audi A6 Problems
The digital display portion of the instrument cluster may fail. Our technicians tell us the entire instrument cluster will need to be replaced to correct this concern.
Premature wear in various multi-link suspension components can cause noises that are difficult to diagnose. Worn suspension parts can also cause uneven tire wear and create steering alignment problems.
2004 Audi A6 Questions
I need to know if there is another way to change the fuel pump with out dropping the tank. It seems like alot of work just to drop the tank. Im hoping someone has figured out an easier way than having to take the car completely apart just to drop the tank.
everytime i slow down or apply brakes to stop my vehicle the rpm dies down abruptly when it reaches 1000rpm and then goes back up and idle normally at 800rpm.....changed plugs.....throttle body....mass flow sensor.....vacuum line..........everything possible and still getting that problem...........
The instrument panel shows the door is open when it is closed intermittantly. Where is this switch?
2004 Audi A6 Recalls
The aging of the plastic material in the fuel tank rollover valve, combined with stress from the aluminum ventilation line attached to it, may lead to cracking of the connection nipple. The cracked nipple could leak fuel, increasing the risk of a fire. Dealers will reinforce the nipple on the rollover valve or repair the cracking as necessary. This recall is expected to begin during June 2011. The Audi recall number is 20L8/JY.