1996 Audi A6 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Audi A6
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
1996 Audi A6 Problems
Premature wear in various multi-link suspension components can cause noises that are difficult to diagnose. Worn suspension parts can also cause uneven tire wear and create steering alignment problems.
1996 Audi A6 Questions
i replaced the fuse for the radio. now the radio is locked. the screen for the radio say's "safe". how do i unlock this ?
So today my car started hesitating to shift and did not want to go more than 40 mph. Once it got over that, it was shifting hard and revving up to 3000 rpm while doing 20 mph. What could be causing this?
My cooling fan won't go on and I replaced the fan switch. It will stay on when the A/C is on.