1999 Audi A6 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Audi A6
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1999 Audi A6 Problems
The digital display portion of the instrument cluster may fail. Our technicians tell us the entire instrument cluster will need to be replaced to correct this concern.
Premature wear in various multi-link suspension components can cause noises that are difficult to diagnose. Worn suspension parts can also cause uneven tire wear and create steering alignment problems.
1999 Audi A6 Questions
Hi guys,I'm a newbie so please advise if I'm not doing this right. My baby is an old 1999 2.4 a6.
On starting from cold she's perfect, then 5 min later, the rev counter stops,the oil light and warning light flashes and abs light comes on. The gearbox then loses 1st and 2nd gears and...
just crank but do not start by the way we got almost 0 degrees temperature ,gas ok the battery is 2year use
where is the fuel filter on my 1999 audi a6 2.3l v6 and how do i change it