2007 Audi A6 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Audi A6
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
2007 Audi A6 Problems
Premature wear in various multi-link suspension components can cause noises that are difficult to diagnose. Worn suspension parts can also cause uneven tire wear and create steering alignment problems.
2007 Audi A6 Questions
engine light says I am low on coolant...how/where do i refill it
then you could have the boot open and not open any doors, last resort not would open not even with the key.
Audi told us we need to new door locks and diagnostic costing 804.00.
Will it resolve the problem they are not sure.
a6 30 thousand on the clock 5 years old not used very often????...
2007 Audi A6 Recalls
The power operated rear hatch uses gas struts to assist in its opening and also includes a manual close function. If one of the hatch supports were to fail, the software may interpret the slow movement as manual operation and replace the motor clutch. If this were to happen, the hatch would fall, increasing the rick of personal injury. Dealers will update the necessary software to correct this concern. This recall is scheduled to begin on September 14, 2007. The Audi recaqll number is JV.
2007 Audi A6 Reviews
The upkeep on this car is way over priced. No one can change the oil except the dealership because it requires a special computer to reset the system, same thing w/ the tires so everytime you rotate the tires guess what no on one can reset the sensor. Here in DC it is about $200 for oil change and rotate the tires. Then we move on to the brakes, when the light came on for the pads being ...