1995 Audi A6 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Audi A6
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1995 Audi A6 Problems
Premature wear in various multi-link suspension components can cause noises that are difficult to diagnose. Worn suspension parts can also cause uneven tire wear and create steering alignment problems.
Clogged drains can allow rainwater to accumulate in the plenum tray (at the base of the windshield). The water may leak into the vehicle's interior, brake booster, or electrical components, which can lead to major problems. Our technicians recommend keeping the tray clear of leaves, pine needles, and other debris.
1995 Audi A6 Questions
I am getting a check engine light coming on now and again, then it turns off on its own, then on again. It is always off after a restart. Stays off for sometimes a long time then on again.
My car overheated (not certain why since oil and coolant where consistently checked). I was laid off at work and can only afford to replace the engine. Can I interchage an Audi 1996 A4 2.8L with my 1995 A6 base engine, non quatro.
how do i replace an ignition switch
1995 Audi A6 Recalls
1995 Audi A6 Reviews
My 1995 A6 has served me for 15 years and although its showing some signs of age, the paint is a bit scratched, the transmission is a little slow to shift from 2nd to 3rd, and there are some minor creaks and squeaks here and there, but aside from that it has logged 174,000 miles and still insists on getting a move on every day.. Best $35,000 i have ever spent. Minimal maintenance, brake pads, t...
Purchased: June '08 History: (unknown) probably I'm 3rd owner. Subjective: This is a reliable car that handles well, and has good highway passing power. I turn car off in line-ups and long (2 minute) waits. Diagnostics: I have certified Audi shop diagnostic workup (for suggested work) LIKE: Reliability. Power. Handling. DON'T LIKE: Not my style. Prefer 4WD.