2010 Honda Civic Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Honda Civic
- speedometer doesnt work, wont shift to high gear, light flashes on drive. Plea
- Can anyone tell me if my Honda has either a timing chain or belt.
- Fuel Tank Pressure Sensor Error After Trip to the Mountains.
- When I drive the car for 5,10 mins, after that if I press on brakes, it gives a squeaking noise. Took the honda dealers. They are not sure of the problem but said it could be front wheel strut problem. I want to know the price to fix this problem.
- Broken tail light. where is the cheapest place to go in olympia to fix it?
2010 Honda Civic Problems
Damaged engine mounts can lead to vibration and roughness felt in the steering wheel. A rattle in the dash and engine area may also be heard. Replacement of damaged mounts will commonly correct these issues.
On certain models the windshield wipers will not park in the proper place or won't shut off. The wiper motor must be replaced to repair this issue.
On Certain models a faulty power window switch can cause the power windows to work or not work intermittently.
2010 Honda Civic Questions
I purchased my vehicle in November of last year and of course it did not have a manual and no one could tell me at the dealership whether or not it had a timing chain or belt. It is an automatic sedan LX. That is all that I know and have been trying in vain for days, spending hours online trying ...
front brake pads replaced 6 months ago. Brakes are perfectly fine. Only when engine heats and brakes pressed, it gives noises on pressing.