1991 Mazda B2200 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Mazda B2200
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1991 Mazda B2200 Problems
The engine may develop a crank no start condition due to a faulty ignition switch. The ignition switch will require replacement to correct this concern.
The anti-lock brake (ABS) warning light may illuminate due to an internal fault with the ABS hydraulic valve assembly. Our technicians tell us that replacement of the hydraulic valve assembly will be necessary to correct this concern.
The HVAC blower motor resistor may fail causing the loss of one or more of the blower motor fan speeds. Failed resistors should be replaced to restore proper blower motor operation.
1991 Mazda B2200 Questions
it's really hard to turn.it just had new ball joints put on,and that wasn't the problem.what could it be?
clutch goes in but i cant move the stick shift into gear