1993 Mazda B2200 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Mazda B2200
- The check engine light came on with also the charge light came on. What do I do.
- I have a 1993 Mazda B2600 Please help!!!MAF sensor keeps burning out...Why?
- What is wrong with my truck
- Can you take the sway bar down to take oil pan out on a 93 b2200 mazda
- What is the most common cause of a grabbing clutch?
1993 Mazda B2200 Problems
The engine may develop a crank no start condition due to a faulty ignition switch. The ignition switch will require replacement to correct this concern.
1993 Mazda B2200 Questions
What is the problem. Thank you
I have a Mazda B2600 2.6L 5 speed manual transmission. Why does is keep burning out the mass flow sensor? What can I do to remedy this problem?
Having to change oil pan gasket which is the easiest way I was told drop sway bar than told not to. have to lift motor up 2 inches