1993 Mazda B2200 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Mazda B2200
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
1993 Mazda B2200 Problems
The engine may develop a crank no start condition due to a faulty ignition switch. The ignition switch will require replacement to correct this concern.
1993 Mazda B2200 Questions
Having to change oil pan gasket which is the easiest way I was told drop sway bar than told not to. have to lift motor up 2 inches
Issue occurs in 1st and 2nd gear, where the grabbing or stuttering action happens upon releasing clutch. Have had slave cylinder replaced approximately 2 years ago; cracked manifold replaced 1 year ago. 135,000 mi. 2.2L, not FI. Clutch fluid level checked 1/mo., full.
The engine smokes probably a blown head gasket so how much does an engine overhaul cost?