1992 Mazda B2200 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Mazda B2200
- Rough/Stall at cold start up. Any way to read codes?
- Why does my engine run normal and Then starts to surge after 10 minutes it will shut off check engine light flashes on and off
- why does my motor shake hard in drive and idles smooth in park
- My truck is smoking out the tail pipe excessivly when I first start it
- Gas pedal goes straight to the floor. Cable wont stay in.
1992 Mazda B2200 Problems
The engine may develop a crank no start condition due to a faulty ignition switch. The ignition switch will require replacement to correct this concern.
The HVAC blower motor resistor may fail causing the loss of one or more of the blower motor fan speeds. Failed resistors should be replaced to restore proper blower motor operation.
The mass airflow sensor may fail causing a stalling and/or lack of power. A faulty mass airflow sensor should be replaced to correct this concern.
1992 Mazda B2200 Questions
I just fixed my truck from having a blowed head gasket
when remove fuel from arrow side of filter, filter will fill from 1/3 to full.
Motor smokes when started and when running. It is worst when giving it gas, what would cause this, would it be rings or the head? How would I find which one it is?