2010 Mini Cooper Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Mini Cooper
- How do I reset the seat belt/ airbag warning light?
- Im on 90177 what type of service do I need. Do I also need to replace the plugs
- Have a seatbelt/ airbag warning light on,how do I reset?
- what are the following codes? Please
- my cataylitic converter light came on and then all other service lights flashed
2010 Mini Cooper Problems
There are reports of premature clutch wear on cars equipped with manual transmissions. Clutch replacement on these vehicles can be quite costly.
2010 Mini Cooper Questions
do I need to replace the Spark Plugs on my 2010 Mini which is now on 90177K
How do I reset seatbelt warning light?
Drivers seat stuck will not move please help
2010 Mini Cooper Recalls
The incorrect tire pressure label may have been installed during assembly. Some vehicles were equipped with 17-inch wheels, but the label is for 16-inch wheels; inflation pressure may also be incorrect. Tire durability and vehicle stability can be affected by incorrect tires or tire pressure, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will mail customers the correct tire pressure labels, or they will install the correct label if you prefer. This recall is scheduled to begin by Match 4, 2010.