2003 Mini Cooper Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Mini Cooper
- My L door the remote will unlock the passenger side door but........
- Is there any way to test the power steering pump to see if it's good or bad
- Power steering not working after replacing pump what else could it be?
- The manual transmission slips in all forward gears.
- electric key locks but won't unlock. Unlikely to be tne Acutators as happened to
2003 Mini Cooper Problems
There are reports of premature clutch wear on cars equipped with manual transmissions. Clutch replacement on these vehicles can be quite costly.
There are reports of the electric door locks malfunctioning.
Minis have an electric power steering pump that is prone to failure. When replacing the pump, our technicians advise inspecting the cooling fan because it is often the cause of the failure of the pump.
2003 Mini Cooper Questions
the drives side door it wont unlock nor will the handle on the inside work so I can get out. what parts do I need to fix my problem?? Ive had nothing but problems with this car. Seems like now everything is messing up on it. Alternator, power window, glove box latch broke, & theres more smal...
Car has no sun roof and the seals on the door look okay. The floor behind the driver seat is soaking wet plus the seat belt. Any ideas
2003 Mini Cooper Reviews
Handles and brakes really well. Super fun to drive, however I did have the automatic transmission failure that is mentioned here, fortunately it was still under warranty. Gotta love the great mileage too!
One of the best handling cars on the planet sub super car.
How do you fix the rear seat releases? Should be a recall on these. Please help