2005 Mini Cooper Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Mini Cooper
- How do I replace a broken hinge on the hatchback door of a Mini Cooper?
- When I push down the cluch here some noise but engine start but won't ship gear
- How to fill fluid. Manual transmission For my Mini Cooper 2005
- Brake pad, dsc, tire pressure lights all on
- Lights on for 6+ hours. Charged several times, battery is new, car won't start..
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2005 Mini Cooper Problems
There are reports of the electric door locks malfunctioning.
Minis have an electric power steering pump that is prone to failure. When replacing the pump, our technicians advise inspecting the cooling fan because it is often the cause of the failure of the pump.
Failure of the automatic transmission is common. Even though the automatic transmission is advertised as "sealed for life," our technicians recommend the automatic transmission fluid be replaced every 30,000 miles with only the approved Mini/BMW fluid. Our technicians recommend thorough troubleshooting before replacing the transmission because programming procedures can affect how the transmission shifts and there is a special procedure to refill the transmission.
2005 Mini Cooper Questions
All 3 came on. I replaced pads and that light went off, others still on. Now service engine soon light came on too! Help!!! Please...
We used three different chargers, so it's not a charger problem. What could be the problem?
20 min process. any ideas?