2008 Mini Cooper Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Mini Cooper
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2008 Mini Cooper Problems
There are reports of the electric door locks malfunctioning.
There are reports of premature clutch wear on cars equipped with manual transmissions. Clutch replacement on these vehicles can be quite costly.
2008 Mini Cooper Questions
2008 Mini Cooper, base model. Front brake pads,rotors and wear sensor have been replaced but the center console information center is still indicating the brakes are worn out. What is the procedure to reset this? The Mini dealer is saying if they did not perform the repairs they will not reset it.
2008 Mini Cooper Reviews
I have had catastrophic failures before 45,000miles. I have brought it to the MINI service center for these failures, including: replacing spark plugs, faulty coil pack, catalytic converter failure, on-board computer replacement, total replacement of the transmission and currently, the solenoid valve replacement which is not yet fixed. Researching: WMWMF33518...Engine/Exhaust System Problem/E...