2007 Mini Cooper Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Mini Cooper
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2007 Mini Cooper Problems
Minis have an electric power steering pump that is prone to failure. When replacing the pump, our technicians advise inspecting the cooling fan because it is often the cause of the failure of the pump.
2007 Mini Cooper Questions
After shutting off the engine taking a drive from office to home 15-20 miles, Coolant starts leaking continuously at 2 spots down the bumper. Got diagnosed for two times from two different persons wasting time and money. Performed thermostat test and done pressure test on reservoir, radiator as ...
got a multi cylinder misfire
What signs would indicate that my water pump is malfunctioning?