2007 Jeep Compass Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Jeep Compass
- my 2007 jeep compass has severe hesitation and jerks when i drive down the road
- What is making my car shake while driving?
- what does it mean when my battery light comes on while i'm driving?
- On our 2007 Jeep Compass after filling the gas it hesitates or stalls out. Why?
- check engine light code is p0700 and my brake light do not work'
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2007 Jeep Compass Problems
A no crank or no start condition may develop due to electronic lockup of the wireless control module (WCM), also referred to as the Sentry Key Remote Entry Module (SKREEM). When this module fails the remote keyless entry system will also not operate. The WCM is commonly replaced to correct this concern.
A fluid leak may be noted from the front struts and/or the vehicle may handle "rough" Our technicians tell us that replacing the leaking struts and installing a revised jounce bumper and dust shield should correct these concerns.
2007 Jeep Compass Questions
While driving the will just jerk to the right. It is like a quick pull and than will stop. I have had it aligned twice in two weeks, tires rotated and balancing checked. The tires are new
WE just bought this from my in laws. Great lil vehicle but my mother in law told me that after the last oil change at Landmark Jeep in Springfield, IL she has had the problem where after filling or topping off the gas tank the Jeep will hesitate and / or stall out. It hesitates and if you are d...
Car is shaking a lot while driving and seems to be getting worse
2007 Jeep Compass Recalls
The accelerator pedal bearing pockets may be oversized. As a result, the pivot bushings may become dialoged, causing the accelerator to bind or stick. If the accelerator were to stick, the "smart" braking system will overcome the stuck accelerator under certain conditions. Dealers will replace the affected accelerator pedals to correct this concern. This recall is expected to begin on June 29, 2010. The Chrysler recall number is K11.