2007 Jeep Compass Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Jeep Compass
- I hit a curb with the right rear tire and now the tire leans out at the top. would this be a broken/bent rear axel? No body damage car was driven three block to my house
- I hit a curb and bent the right rear tire out what would an estimate for repairs
- Bought used 2007 Compass have had to replace starter 3 times in less than 2 year
- i am getting a squeaking & creaking noise coming from rear of my suv.
- How do I change water pump
2007 Jeep Compass Problems
Water leaks may be noted from the front and/or rear roof area. Our technicians recommend to inspect the roof ditch and sunroof - Check all grommets and plugs, reseal roof seams, and replace the sunroof drain tubes if necessary.
A no crank or no start condition may develop due to electronic lockup of the wireless control module (WCM), also referred to as the Sentry Key Remote Entry Module (SKREEM). When this module fails the remote keyless entry system will also not operate. The WCM is commonly replaced to correct this concern.
A fluid leak may be noted from the front struts and/or the vehicle may handle "rough" Our technicians tell us that replacing the leaking struts and installing a revised jounce bumper and dust shield should correct these concerns.
2007 Jeep Compass Questions
is there anything under there to grease.
it only does it a couple of times then not again until next fill up
has some hesitation but runs well and gets good gas mileage. Keeps saying it is the oxygen sensors, but it ran great after they were put in, about 2 weeks ago
2007 Jeep Compass Recalls
The accelerator pedal bearing pockets may be oversized. As a result, the pivot bushings may become dialoged, causing the accelerator to bind or stick. If the accelerator were to stick, the "smart" braking system will overcome the stuck accelerator under certain conditions. Dealers will replace the affected accelerator pedals to correct this concern. This recall is expected to begin on June 29, 2010. The Chrysler recall number is K11.