2007 Jeep Compass Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Jeep Compass
- replaced throttle, 2 oxygen sensors, and now light is on again
- Need to do following: brake fluid - flush and change $142.98 Power steering fluid - flush and change $202.98 coolant fluid - flush and change $164.21 fuel system tune-up $219.98 are these prices good?
- no gas power when i drive cold
- I hit a curb with the right rear tire and now the tire leans out at the top. would this be a broken/bent rear axel? No body damage car was driven three block to my house
- I hit a curb and bent the right rear tire out what would an estimate for repairs
2007 Jeep Compass Problems
Water leaks may be noted from the front and/or rear roof area. Our technicians recommend to inspect the roof ditch and sunroof - Check all grommets and plugs, reseal roof seams, and replace the sunroof drain tubes if necessary.
A no crank or no start condition may develop due to electronic lockup of the wireless control module (WCM), also referred to as the Sentry Key Remote Entry Module (SKREEM). When this module fails the remote keyless entry system will also not operate. The WCM is commonly replaced to correct this concern.
A fluid leak may be noted from the front struts and/or the vehicle may handle "rough" Our technicians tell us that replacing the leaking struts and installing a revised jounce bumper and dust shield should correct these concerns.
2007 Jeep Compass Questions
mostly when i start to drive and give the gas it will have no get up it looses power.It looses pwer then bank it will get up and go.I have brought it back constantly to the dealer and no problem found.This happens mostly when it is siiting for a few hours or cold.It is almost like the old cars th...
is there anything under there to grease.
2007 Jeep Compass Recalls
The accelerator pedal bearing pockets may be oversized. As a result, the pivot bushings may become dialoged, causing the accelerator to bind or stick. If the accelerator were to stick, the "smart" braking system will overcome the stuck accelerator under certain conditions. Dealers will replace the affected accelerator pedals to correct this concern. This recall is expected to begin on June 29, 2010. The Chrysler recall number is K11.