Reviews for Jeep Compass years:

Jeep Compass Reviews and Owner Comments

Jeep CompassOwner Reviews (5 reviews)
  • 2013 Jeep Compass
    Visitor, Bar Mills, ME, March 19, 2014 05:26
    ya I am driving jeep compass 2012 model i have experice this thing of abbnomal noise whenn you press or release clutch I donnt know I am worried bbut the car has power mmeanning the clucth is working and thereis no smell
    paredding, Sandusky, OH, January 11, 2014 10:15
    The heat in my vehicle won't work unless it is on the highest setting, which makes my Drive noisy and I'm afraid I won't hear things like an ambulance or police.
  • 2011 Jeep Compass
    Visitor, Derby, CT, December 11, 2012 11:57
    I have got a jeep compass 2011. it is awful, the garage has had the car so many times airbag issues, gearshift issues, gone it for a service did not order the correct fuel filter twice. and now the waterpump has gone it has only done 39K. I wish the landrover garage had been open or audi. this is from derby uk the only jeep i would buy now is a 1940 jeep they work
    Visitor, Westminster, MA, December 03, 2012 17:50
    Purchased my Compass new in 2008, currently 141,000 miles. Have had issues with right and left control arms. Purchased additonal warrentee that covers everyting with $100 deductable. Love the car, will buy another after I get 200k out of her.
    Visitor, Kennewick, WA, October 19, 2012 13:59
    We have had our 4x4 2008 for four years. It has been a great SUV. Lots of power and does great in the snow. It has the bigger engine. While it is not a problem is the rear brakes make scraping noise when wet.We are retired and make long trips and the Compass is perfect for us. I would buy another one.