Jeep Compass Reviews

Jeep Compass Reviews and Owner Comments

ya I am driving jeep compass 2012 model i have experice this thing of abbnomal noise whenn you press or release clutch I donnt know I am worried bbut the car has power mmeanning the clucth is working and thereis no smell
The heat in my vehicle won't work unless it is on the highest setting, which makes my Drive noisy and I'm afraid I won't hear things like an ambulance or police.
I have got a jeep compass 2011. it is awful, the garage has had the car so many times airbag issues, gearshift issues, gone it for a service did not order the correct fuel filter twice. and now the waterpump has gone it has only done 39K. I wish the landrover garage had been open or audi. this is from derby uk the only jeep i would buy now is a 1940 jeep they work
Purchased my Compass new in 2008, currently 141,000 miles. Have had issues with right and left control arms. Purchased additonal warrentee that covers everyting with $100 deductable. Love the car, will buy another after I get 200k out of her.
We have had our 4x4 2008 for four years. It has been a great SUV. Lots of power and does great in the snow. It has the bigger engine. While it is not a problem is the rear brakes make scraping noise when wet.We are retired and make long trips and the Compass is perfect for us. I would buy another one.