2012 Jeep Compass Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2012 Jeep Compass
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
2012 Jeep Compass Questions
The traction control light will not go off.
The windows are up, no sunroof, so what is the issue? I have already pulled out a gallon of clean water from these areas.
2012 Jeep Compass Recalls
The airbag system contains various components which deploy to help protect vehicle occupants if a crash occurs. These vehicles are being recalled because the seatbelt pre-tensioners and/or side airbags may be slow to deploy when needed. Delayed deployment will increase the risk of personal injury. Dealers will update the airbag system software to correct this concern.
On these vehicles, the fuel tank is divided into two sections. A system using a transfer tube is used to move fuel from the secondary side to the primary side where the fuel pump is located. This transfer tube may have been improperly manufactured causing the transfer of fuel to be interrupted. If this condition causes the primary side of the fuel tank to run dry the engine will stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the fuel tank transfer tube in affected vehicles to correct this concern.
Some vehicles may have been assembled with a fuel tank assembly containing a damaged roll-over valve. In the event of an impact or roll-over type crash, fuel leakage could occur, increasing the risk of a fire. Dealers will replace the fuel tank to correct this concern. The Chrysler recall number is M11.