2010 Jeep Compass Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Jeep Compass
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2010 Jeep Compass Problems
Water leaks may be noted from the front and/or rear roof area. Our technicians recommend to inspect the roof ditch and sunroof - Check all grommets and plugs, reseal roof seams, and replace the sunroof drain tubes if necessary.
A fluid leak may be noted from the front struts and/or the vehicle may handle "rough" Our technicians tell us that replacing the leaking struts and installing a revised jounce bumper and dust shield should correct these concerns.
Front wheel drive vehicles may develop a fuel gauge fluctuation issue. Our technicians tell us that replacing the fuel sending unit, clocking the fuel module, and installing a fuel jumper hose may be required to correct this concern.
2010 Jeep Compass Questions
My other vehicles idled at 1.5. The Jeep is at almost 2.5 and doesn't that mean that the engine is working too hard at rest? Also, before I take it in to the dealership, I would like to know what a tach reading indicates...Thanks for your feedback.
I have been told by the dealership that this service was due at 30,00, miles (I am at 41,000 now). When I look in the owner's manual and the maintenance manual for my vehicle, it says nothing about a fuel system service. I've noticed a drop in gas mileage, yet I put that on the newer ...
I had the AC running then turned it off. when I tried turning it back on it wouldnt even blow air. Even when I had the heat on it wouldnt work;(
2010 Jeep Compass Recalls
The airbag system contains various components which deploy to help protect vehicle occupants if a crash occurs. These vehicles are being recalled because the seatbelt pre-tensioners and/or side airbags may be slow to deploy when needed. Delayed deployment will increase the risk of personal injury. Dealers will update the airbag system software to correct this concern.