2010 Jeep Compass Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Jeep Compass
- I have a no start no crank in a jeep compass . No warning lights ccame on.
- I have been having an issue with the gear shifting in my 2010 compass limited
- I have a sudden no start no crank problem. lights and everything else turns on.
- cost of repair for transmission control valve solenoid
- What is the total intergrated power module cost to replace.
2010 Jeep Compass Problems
Water leaks may be noted from the front and/or rear roof area. Our technicians recommend to inspect the roof ditch and sunroof - Check all grommets and plugs, reseal roof seams, and replace the sunroof drain tubes if necessary.
A fluid leak may be noted from the front struts and/or the vehicle may handle "rough" Our technicians tell us that replacing the leaking struts and installing a revised jounce bumper and dust shield should correct these concerns.
Front wheel drive vehicles may develop a fuel gauge fluctuation issue. Our technicians tell us that replacing the fuel sending unit, clocking the fuel module, and installing a fuel jumper hose may be required to correct this concern.
2010 Jeep Compass Questions
Put freon into didnt change. Now wont turn on at all.could it be a fuse
2010 Jeep Compass Recalls
The airbag system contains various components which deploy to help protect vehicle occupants if a crash occurs. These vehicles are being recalled because the seatbelt pre-tensioners and/or side airbags may be slow to deploy when needed. Delayed deployment will increase the risk of personal injury. Dealers will update the airbag system software to correct this concern.