2009 Jeep Compass Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Jeep Compass
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2009 Jeep Compass Problems
Water leaks may be noted from the front and/or rear roof area. Our technicians recommend to inspect the roof ditch and sunroof - Check all grommets and plugs, reseal roof seams, and replace the sunroof drain tubes if necessary.
A fluid leak may be noted from the front struts and/or the vehicle may handle "rough" Our technicians tell us that replacing the leaking struts and installing a revised jounce bumper and dust shield should correct these concerns.
Front wheel drive vehicles may develop a fuel gauge fluctuation issue. Our technicians tell us that replacing the fuel sending unit, clocking the fuel module, and installing a fuel jumper hose may be required to correct this concern.
2009 Jeep Compass Questions
the fuel used is the correct one and the fuel tank is tightly closed?
no problem just a need to know.
2009 Jeep Compass Recalls
Chrysler is recalling 2009 Sebring, Dodge Caliber, Avenger, Journey, Jeep Patriot, and Compass models due to a new adhesive in the PCM manufacturing process that can cause the printed circuit board to break. This may cause the engine to stall and cause a crash without warning. Dealers will replace the PCM free of charge.