2009 Jeep Compass Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Jeep Compass
- The The light indicating my tranny fluid is hot comes on and power is lost?
- COMPASS 2009 RPM STUCK poor acceleration
- How much is a new manifold and labor total?
- The engine light came on no noise what can it be? I was told the manifold
- why don't the courtesy lights come on when a door is opened, the bulbs work
2009 Jeep Compass Problems
Water leaks may be noted from the front and/or rear roof area. Our technicians recommend to inspect the roof ditch and sunroof - Check all grommets and plugs, reseal roof seams, and replace the sunroof drain tubes if necessary.
A fluid leak may be noted from the front struts and/or the vehicle may handle "rough" Our technicians tell us that replacing the leaking struts and installing a revised jounce bumper and dust shield should correct these concerns.
2009 Jeep Compass Questions
I was told it was the entire manifold needed to be replaced, but I hear no noise just the engine light is on.
the fuel used is the correct one and the fuel tank is tightly closed?
2009 Jeep Compass Recalls
Chrysler is recalling 2009 Sebring, Dodge Caliber, Avenger, Journey, Jeep Patriot, and Compass models due to a new adhesive in the PCM manufacturing process that can cause the printed circuit board to break. This may cause the engine to stall and cause a crash without warning. Dealers will replace the PCM free of charge.