2011 Jeep Compass Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Jeep Compass
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
2011 Jeep Compass Problems
Water leaks may be noted from the front and/or rear roof area. Our technicians recommend to inspect the roof ditch and sunroof - Check all grommets and plugs, reseal roof seams, and replace the sunroof drain tubes if necessary.
A no crank or no start condition may develop due to electronic lockup of the wireless control module (WCM), also referred to as the Sentry Key Remote Entry Module (SKREEM). When this module fails the remote keyless entry system will also not operate. The WCM is commonly replaced to correct this concern.
2011 Jeep Compass Questions
Light came on took to 3 repair shops all say tire pressure fine but when they go to clear the warning it is like the computer is not talking to sensor .
light still on. How can I have repaired without Car no longer under warranty
2011 Jeep Compass Recalls
The airbag system contains various components which deploy to help protect vehicle occupants if a crash occurs. These vehicles are being recalled because the seatbelt pre-tensioners and/or side airbags may be slow to deploy when needed. Delayed deployment will increase the risk of personal injury. Dealers will update the airbag system software to correct this concern.
Some vehicles may have been assembled with a missing or incorrectly installed steering column pivot rivet. This could result in a loss of steering capability, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect the rivet and repair the steering column as required. This recall is expected to begin during June 2011. The Chrysler recall number is L23.
2011 Jeep Compass Reviews
I have got a jeep compass 2011. it is awful, the garage has had the car so many times airbag issues, gearshift issues, gone it for a service did not order the correct fuel filter twice. and now the waterpump has gone it has only done 39K. I wish the landrover garage had been open or audi. this is from derby uk the only jeep i would buy now is a 1940 jeep they work