Acura TSX Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Acura TSX
- Small lights don't work.
- My navigation does not work, HELP!
- why do brakes sqeakthey are new
- the left driver mirror cover cracked and the light is broken and sticking out. The mirror itself is moving alright, but how much would cost to replace the cover and the light signal.
- What does emission warning light mean
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
Acura TSX Problems
The illumination of the entertainment/navigation screen and switches may fail. This is generally caused by a failed circuit board. Acura has extended the warranty on the audio display unit to 7 years or 105,000 miles for the 2004 model year only.
A loud rattle type noise may be noted from the engine after a cold start. This can be caused by a faulty valve timing control actuator. Replacing the failed actuator will commonly correct this noise issue.
A faulty tire pressure sensor may cause illumination of the low tire warning light even if tire pressure are correct. If this condition occurs the affected sensor(s) should be replaced.
Acura TSX Questions
Fuse #4 under the hood.
It's burn but every time I replace it, it burns again.
can somebody help me?
left driver mirror for acura tsx 2010
Acura TSX Recalls
In states that use corrosive materials for deicing the road the driver may track materials into the vehicle that saturate the carpeting. If the carpet becomes saturated it can drip onto the engine's Electronic Control Unit (ECU) resulting in corrosion of the ECU housing. This damage may cause the engine to stall without warning. Dealers will inspect and replace any damaged ECU. All vehicles will have a waterproof cover installed onto the ECU.
A leak may develop from one of the power steering hoses. Fluid could leak onto the hot exhaust pipe, increasing the risk of a fire. Dealers will perform the repairs necessary to correct this concern. This recall is expected to begin on May 28, 2010. The Acura recall number is R35.
Honda has recalled 2005 Accord, Odyssey, Acura RL, TL, TSX, and 2006 Ridgeline models because the fuel pump relay may fail. This can prevent the fuel pump from operating, which may cause the engine to stall or not start. Dealers will replace the fuel pump relay.
Acura TSX Reviews
purchased my first new car in 09/2010 acura tsx it is now 11/11 and had to replace rear brakes already...i am not happy with this at all and i only have 17000 miles. when brought to the dealerships attention they are unable to explain why this happened that maybe i was driving with the emergency brake on..lol really am not that dumb so now i am out $150...
150,000 miles later it's still a great car. I had to change the clutch and starter when the car hit 130,000 miles. The only major problem I had with it was the cooling system. A/C compressor was changed three times (due to faulty parts) n condenser was changed once (luckily, I only had to pay once for parts and labor) and, of course, it doesn't seem to work as well as it did before.
Pros: Great blend of economy and performance. Beautiful interior and exterior. Good handling. High quality beyond its price. Cons: Fragile. Paint scratches, chips and fades like none other I've seen. Went from red to orange during my ownership despite fanatical attention to it. Tan leather began to show blue marks around seams -- dealer blamed my blue jeans, but investigation uncovered manu...