2008 Acura TSX Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Acura TSX
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2008 Acura TSX Problems
The illumination of the entertainment/navigation screen and switches may fail. This is generally caused by a failed circuit board. Acura has extended the warranty on the audio display unit to 7 years or 105,000 miles for the 2004 model year only.
A faulty tire pressure sensor may cause illumination of the low tire warning light even if tire pressure are correct. If this condition occurs the affected sensor(s) should be replaced.
2008 Acura TSX Questions
The highway noise is terrible. Just bought new tires hoping it would help. It did not help at all. Just improved the ride.
the car rear brakes have never been replaced--37K
My 2008 TSX started making a sort of high pitched "whoop!" sound when the AC is running on number 1 or 2 setting. I thought the noise was only audible from inside the car but you can also hear it from the outside as well, quite embarrassing at a red light. however, i had it in to the ...
2008 Acura TSX Recalls
In states that use corrosive materials for deicing the road the driver may track materials into the vehicle that saturate the carpeting. If the carpet becomes saturated it can drip onto the engine's Electronic Control Unit (ECU) resulting in corrosion of the ECU housing. This damage may cause the engine to stall without warning. Dealers will inspect and replace any damaged ECU. All vehicles will have a waterproof cover installed onto the ECU.
A leak may develop from one of the power steering hoses. Fluid could leak onto the hot exhaust pipe, increasing the risk of a fire. Dealers will perform the repairs necessary to correct this concern. This recall is expected to begin on May 28, 2010. The Acura recall number is R35.
2008 Acura TSX Reviews
Very nice car. Great looks, fit & finish, and sporty ride quality plus the 4-cyl gets great gas milage while still making 200+ hp.