Dodge Stealth Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Dodge Stealth
- How much does The bolt for the harmonic balancer pulley need to be torqued back
- 5th gear won't stay in it pops back into neutral when driving ..
- What other cars have the same bolt pattern as a 1991 dodge stealth rt twin turbo
- On what forum can I find people w/a Dodge Stealth?
- Where would be an inexpensive place to purchase H&R street performance springs?
Dodge Stealth Problems
The transfer case may develop a leak from the output seal. Our technicians tell us that if the transfer case oil level becomes low severe internal damage will result. Any leaks should be promptly addressed and the oil level should be checked at regular intervals.
Tire size mismatch on all-wheel drive vehicles can cause the front and rear driving wheels to "fight" (driveline wrap-up) which can result in drive train failure. Our technicians tell us that original equipment size wheels and tires should always be used to avoid the issue.
Vehicles with automatic transmissions may exhibit a delayed 2/3 or 3/4 upshift when transmission fluid temperature is below 95 degrees Fahrenheit. Our technicians tell us this is considered a normal condition.
Dodge Stealth Questions
I drive it just fine until 5th gear it will stay for a second or ttwoand pop into neutral I look under hood and it seems like the lingage is loose .
Dodge Stealth Reviews
sluggish at first when it starts up. then runs fine
Except for a few pesky electrical issues, a very good driving car. Shifts well, handles well, engine runs clean, and it hugs the road at high speed. The suspension good when new, just average in later years.
car has been going strong and still looks and handles good!