1995 Mercedes-Benz S500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Mercedes-Benz S500
- Closing Assist/Door Lock Issues Due to Pneumatic System Problems
- Engine Performance Problems Due to Crankshaft Position Sensor Failure
- Insulation Degrades on Engine Wiring Harness and Leaves Conductors Exposed
- Replace Brake Rotors When Pads are Worn and Squeaking
- Leaks Develop at Differential Seals/Cover on High Mileage/Older Vehicles
1995 Mercedes-Benz S500 Problems
Problems with the pneumatic system can cause closing assist and door lock issues.
The crankshaft position sensor may fail. Symptoms of this are: The engine will crank—but not start—especially when the engine is warm. The car may start again if it is left to cool off, but it may run roughly or have poor performance.
The engine wiring can degrade because the insulating material falls off leaving the bare wire exposed. This can cause many problems depending on which wires are exposed and what they touch.
1995 Mercedes-Benz S500 Questions
1995 Mercedes-Benz S500 Reviews
I have a 95 s500, were does power steering fluid go, were do I add it. What type is used.
suspension is not as smooth i would like for a mercedes.but so far i love this automovil is clasic, elegant and very safe.
TRAINING HAVE NO REVERSE BUT SMOOTH FORWARD