1993 Honda Accord Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Honda Accord
- Warped Front Brake Rotors May Cause Vibration When Braking
- Faulty Door Lock Actuator May Cause Power Door Locks to Activate Intermittently
- Bad Engine Mounts May Cause Vibration, Roughness, and Rattle
- Driver's Door Latch Assembly May Break Internally
- Leaking Gaskets May Allow Water into Tail Light Assembly
- how do i replace the rotors on my 1993 honda accord se.
- Distributor leaking oil real bad, replaced o-ring and shaft seal to no avail.
- March 30, 2015 Where can I get tail light gaskets for a 93 coupe? body mnt
- after trying to roll down, the window stopped as a rapid clicking sound heard.
- tries to start but wont engage but it smells like its flooded after a few min
1993 Honda Accord Problems
The front brake rotors can warp and cause a vibration when braking. The rotors will need to be machined or in cases where they are worn to thin, replaced to correct this issue.
Power door locks can activate intermittently due to a faulty door lock actuator in the driver's door.
Damaged engine mounts can lead to vibration and roughness felt in the steering wheel. A rattle in the dash and engine area may also be heard. Replacement of damaged mounts will commonly correct these issues.
1993 Honda Accord Questions
Marked distributor to head, it went in fine, starts right up and idle is fine but when I took it out for test drive it only goes 30 mph, no more power, what could cause that ?.
Known issue with leaking tail lights. Need to find gaskets to replace body to light seal.
mine is a standard i even tried to pop the clutch but that doesnt work at all, the engine will turn over but it wont catch, i tried to start it last night and it would creep as long as i kept my foot on the clutch and tried to start it but the moment i took my foot off the clutch it died..
1993 Honda Accord Recalls
Honda is recalling the seat belts on 1991 Accord models because the rear outside seating position safety belts may lock up at angles that do not meet federal safety standards. This may increase the risk of injury in the event of a sudden stop or crash. Honda will replace the sensor in the rear seat belt retractor.
1993 Honda Accord Reviews
Best purchase I ever made. Most reliable and enjoyable car I have ever driven.