2011 Chrysler 200 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Chrysler 200
- My right turn signal will not shut off. Anything you can do to help
- What would cause this car to "stutter" and act like it is shutting down at 65 MPH, and then stop "stuttering" when I drop the speed to just below 60 MPH?
- 2011 Chrysler 200 w/38000 miles: at 65 MPH the 6 cylinder engine sputters like it is trying to shut down. At 55-60 MPH all of this stops & car runs normally.
- My Chrysler 200 (2011) (38,000 miles) try to stall/shut down/shake @ 65MPH?
- is it any harder to change back brakes on my 200
2011 Chrysler 200 Questions
Water gushing out and ideas what it might be causing that.
2011 Chrysler 200 Recalls
Active head restraints are designed to move forward and upward as necessary in the event of a rear end collision. These vehicles are being recalled because an internal fault in the occupant restraint control module could cause the active head restraints not to function as expected, increasing the risk of injury. Dealers will reprogram the Totally Integrated Power Module (TIPM) or replace the occupant restraint control module as necessary to correct this concern.
Some vehicles may have been assembled with a missing or incorrectly installed steering column pivot rivet. This could result in a loss of steering capability, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect the rivet and repair the steering column as required. This recall is expected to begin during June 2011. The Chrysler recall number is L23.
2011 Chrysler 200 Reviews
this is the first car I ever bought new that has not required any warranty work of any kind. I have 21,000 miles on it and it is 15 months old. It also always gets better gas mileage constantly than the sticker says to expect. I have gotten as good as 34mpg on highway trips. It appears Chrysler went to work on fixing their problems. Hopefully they can stay in survival mode permanently.
great auto have cannot use my tracfone with u connect system and having awful time trying to set station on radio