By Natalie Josef - October 12th 2012
It's been a while since we did something fun on a Friday and since this week seemed particularly long, I think it's time we all had a good laugh. Here are a few funny bumper stickers to get you started.
- If at first you don't succeed, why bother? Your honor student will take care of it.
- Where am I going? And why am I in a handbasket?
- My next car is a Bentley*. [* conditions apply]
- I am the English teacher about whom your mother warned you.
- People who think they know it all really annoy those of us who do.
- I read the Constitution for the articles.
- Lawyers have feelings too (allegedly).
- To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.
- Stress is when you wake up screaming and you realize you weren't asleep.
- As a matter of fact, I do own the road.
- Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.
- I break for … Oh crap, no brakes!
- 668 - Neighbor of the Best
11 User CommentsSign in to comment
By lwcamboy , October 18, 2013
14. Due to the high cost of ammo, don't expect a warning shot 15. (Upside down on window of Jeep) If you can read this, please help roll me back upright! 16. If you can read this BACK OFF you're too close
By Visitor , December 29, 2013
If You Can READ. Thank A Teacher. If You Can Read THIS. Thank A VET.
By Visitor , February 15, 2014
My ex wife's car is a broom.
By Visitor , March 29, 2014
I'm only responsible for what I say, not what you understand. The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a Rain Dance.
By Jerseyguy , October 19, 2014
'WARNING: This car is protected by this anti-theft bumper sticker'
By Red ranger , November 15, 2014
Be the person your dog thinks you are
By toyotacat , December 10, 2014
For the beer lovers out there: Save the Ales
By VolandoBajo , March 27, 2015
On the back of my former Jeep Cherokee: "Turn Over", posted upside down. On my former 88 TBird: "There is nothing in here worth your life", with a skull and crossbones. Seen on a twenty year old General Motors lead sled in NYC: "My other car is a Ferrari." Seen on another twenty year old GM lead sled: "My other car is up my nose" License plate on a mint condition sixties era Corvair: "F NADER"
By Visitor , April 05, 2015
I will test your brakes
By XCentrick , May 30, 2015
Seen on a SoCal car....Buck Ofama
By Visitor , June 12, 2015
On my truck "I believe in gun control, I use two hands"