Isuzu Hombre Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Isuzu Hombre
- how to remove a 1996 isuzu hombre starter on truck
- Where can I check my transmission level on a 1999 Isuzu hombre
- where are the ground wires located for the fuel pump and im not getting power to
- Why does my truck have trouble starting? Fuel pump good, changed crank sensor.
- Does a chevy s 10 98 clutch fit a 98 isuzu hombre? Thanks
Isuzu Hombre Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
The heater core under the right side of the dashboard may leak engine coolant which can puddle on the passenger front floor. The loss of coolant may cause an engine overheating condition. Our technicians tell us that removal of the dash board is necessary to replace the heater on these vehicles.
Isuzu Hombre Questions
I have ignition problems on my Isuzu Hombre. When it rains and is very humid, the truck seems to be "drowning" and turns over but doesn't start. I have changed the Crankshaft position sensor and it worked fine for about 1 week and then it started to rain and humid here in Pensacola...