1997 Isuzu Hombre Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Isuzu Hombre
- how hard is it to change out a oand can you send me a diagram like blue print
- Where does the electronic flasher relay go?
- What line goes from the transmission to the motor?
- where is the location of the a/c orifice tube in a 1997 isuzu hombre pickup truc
- why grinds with shift into 1st & 2nd when moving after put new slave cylinder?
1997 Isuzu Hombre Problems
The heater core under the right side of the dashboard may leak engine coolant which can puddle on the passenger front floor. The loss of coolant may cause an engine overheating condition. Our technicians tell us that removal of the dash board is necessary to replace the heater on these vehicles.
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
1997 Isuzu Hombre Questions
no grinding when not moving and no problems with other gears, can even go straight to 3rd from 1st if gets up to enough speed. Note mechanic told me I had some metal shavings in pan, but then he wanted to completely change the tranny too. What do I need to do to fix it?
1997 isuzu hombre has a rough idle and will not accelerate