1997 Isuzu Hombre Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Isuzu Hombre
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1997 Isuzu Hombre Problems
The heater core under the right side of the dashboard may leak engine coolant which can puddle on the passenger front floor. The loss of coolant may cause an engine overheating condition. Our technicians tell us that removal of the dash board is necessary to replace the heater on these vehicles.
The distributor may develop internal faults. This can cause a rough running engine or stalling condition, the Check Engine Light may or may not illuminate. Our technicians tell us that the distributor should be overhauled or replaced to correct this concern.
1997 Isuzu Hombre Questions
no grinding when not moving and no problems with other gears, can even go straight to 3rd from 1st if gets up to enough speed. Note mechanic told me I had some metal shavings in pan, but then he wanted to completely change the tranny too. What do I need to do to fix it?
1997 isuzu hombre has a rough idle and will not accelerate
clutch slave appears to be leaking, i have to refill it every 2-3 days, i have a hard time down shifting