1998 Isuzu Hombre Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Isuzu Hombre
- where are the ground wires located for the fuel pump and im not getting power to
- Why does my truck have trouble starting? Fuel pump good, changed crank sensor.
- Does a chevy s 10 98 clutch fit a 98 isuzu hombre? Thanks
- Where is the alternator fuse located on my 98' Isuzu Hombre 2.2L V4?
- Where is the windshield wiper delay controler or module hidden
1998 Isuzu Hombre Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
The heater core under the right side of the dashboard may leak engine coolant which can puddle on the passenger front floor. The loss of coolant may cause an engine overheating condition. Our technicians tell us that removal of the dash board is necessary to replace the heater on these vehicles.
1998 Isuzu Hombre Questions
I have ignition problems on my Isuzu Hombre. When it rains and is very humid, the truck seems to be "drowning" and turns over but doesn't start. I have changed the Crankshaft position sensor and it worked fine for about 1 week and then it started to rain and humid here in Pensacola...
My alternator isn't charging my battery and I don't know where the alternator fuse is located.