1999 Isuzu Hombre Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Isuzu Hombre
- Could my car start if the alternator is not plug ?
- My car start and shut down after 1 second.
- Why my car start and shut down after one second ?
- Where can I check my transmission level on a 1999 Isuzu hombre
- the air bag light is on all the time in my pick up. the only thing that has been done to it is my boy installed a new stereo. pick up sits most of the time , its a back up car.
1999 Isuzu Hombre Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
The heater core under the right side of the dashboard may leak engine coolant which can puddle on the passenger front floor. The loss of coolant may cause an engine overheating condition. Our technicians tell us that removal of the dash board is necessary to replace the heater on these vehicles.
The distributor may develop internal faults. This can cause a rough running engine or stalling condition, the Check Engine Light may or may not illuminate. Our technicians tell us that the distributor should be overhauled or replaced to correct this concern.
1999 Isuzu Hombre Questions
After that, i'm oblige to cut the contact and leave few seconds befor restart and the problem is still present.