Dodge Dynasty Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Dodge Dynasty
- Where is the idle air control valve located?
- I am trying to replace the blower motor resistor. I cant seem to locate.
- Does anyone know where I can find window fuzzies for a 1990 Dodge Dynasty?
- I have a 1977 Dodge Gran Monico, Highway Patrol Squad, 440 Police Interceptor,
- How to change the tensioner pulley
Dodge Dynasty Problems
A dirty throttle body can cause a low idle condition resulting in a stalling condition.EGR valve back pressure tube. EGR valve replacement is not generally required.
Dodge Dynasty Questions
Do you have to take any additional parts off to change the pulley?
Dodge Dynasty Reviews
I NEED help finding a master cylinder for my car. The brake system is ABS and I cant seem to find any anywhere,...all I keep seeing is the regular one...any1 who has any info on how I can get one,the ABS one, and how much it would cost,please mail me ASAP.... email@example.com
I have a 1991 Dodge Dynasty that we got for $500. It ran good for awhile then started leaking fuel. We found out it was a fuel rail and replaced it with little trouble. We recently started it and it ran good. Then I bumped a connector switch with raw wires showing. It must've hit the fusible link, but I don't know where that is.
my car is bad ass but i replaced the head gasket and heads and it still over heats ive flushed out the radiator many times but has not heleped at all if any one can help email me at firstname.lastname@example.org