1990 Dodge Dynasty Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Dodge Dynasty
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1990 Dodge Dynasty Problems
A dirty throttle body can cause a low idle condition resulting in a stalling condition.brake pads which is eliminated when applying the brakes lightly. Revised rear brake pads are available to correct this condition.
1990 Dodge Dynasty Questions
When you put the key into the ignition, you can turn it and hear a slight click, but the car won't start and the engine won't turn over. I've tried using jumper cables bc I thought it was the battery, but the battery seems fine. What is the problem? Could it be a pin in the ignition i...
The car is actually a 1989 dodge dynasty. The anti theft device has ran the battery down before because the light has came on when we did not know it. That has happened three times. A mechanic took out a fuse for the electric door locks and said that would take care of it. It did not. The batt...
I have a 1990 Dodge Dynasty with a 3.3 v-6 engine. I have been experiencing intermittent no start issues. Symptoms are car will start and run rough from between 3-30 seconds and then die again. I have replaced the fuel pump and fuel filter. I appear to have good spark and good fuel pressure. ...