1993 Saturn SW2 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Saturn SW2
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1993 Saturn SW2 Problems
The front struts may show signs of wear, or be excessively bouncy ride at freeway speeds. This may begin to occur at around 75,000 miles.power steering hoses commonly leak fluid. Any leaking hoses should be replaced.
1993 Saturn SW2 Questions
was told a new ignition switch has to have new keys Had car worked on, new ignition switch, but still uses old key. I was told if it didn't have a new key, then the man didn't put in a new switch, whch Ididn't think was wrong to start with. Also, what does the sender do for th...
how do replace a positive cable that attaches to the starter
A mechanic replaced everything listed here: the battery,alternator,all the cable and connections,and also the PCM (power train control module).He has had to reinspect my vehicle because the car will not restart back up again. What is causing this? Everytime I try to start up my vehicle, its dead ...