1994 Saturn SW2 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Saturn SW2
- What is the best way to change a clutch on a 94 Saturn SW2?
- Loosing coolant, every couple of days have to add coolant to reservoir, not hot.
- How to install / replace the automatic windows in both doors
- the trip gauges and fuel gauge are not working anymore. how can i fix this?
- Timing chain broken, 2 cylinders showing only 50lbs compression, normal is 100lbs
1994 Saturn SW2 Problems
The front struts may show signs of wear, or be excessively bouncy ride at freeway speeds. This may begin to occur at around 75,000 miles.power steering hoses commonly leak fluid. Any leaking hoses should be replaced.
1994 Saturn SW2 Questions
I would like to know step by step the best way to change out the clutch on my Saturn
Not overheating and no visible signs of leaks
I need a diagram or step by step directions
1994 Saturn SW2 Recalls
1994 Saturn SW2 Reviews
I really love this car have only owned my 1994 sw2 for a year but before that i have always had really large cars.. this does not feel like a small car when you are driveing it.. and not bad on gas.. one thing that i did not like is that i had to replace the timming chain which was makeing some kind of noise that was makeing me go crazy.. but with it haveing 200k on it its going to happen.,.. d...
First Saturn bought and I am pleased with it so far. The only issues upon purchase were brakes and tune-up needed. Very solid, it handles well on the road and feels pretty balanced. Aesthetically don't expect a very gorgeous car in the instrumentation panel.
Bought as a Demo and very dependable. Interior cosmetic problems- All in all a solid car- better than any ford escort!