1996 Saturn SW2 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Saturn SW2
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1996 Saturn SW2 Problems
The front struts may show signs of wear, or be excessively bouncy ride at freeway speeds. This may begin to occur at around 75,000 miles.power steering hoses commonly leak fluid. Any leaking hoses should be replaced.
1996 Saturn SW2 Questions
In the morning it will start a nearby store then it wont stat untill awhile later
I live in Las Vegas, Nevada. As far as I can tell, you've not "certified" any RepairPal "Top Shops", here.
That is a bit troubling to me as I drive a Saturn and I need to find a trustworthy/skillful/well priced dealership soon (almost 100,000 miles)and there are no mor...
I got an estimate on parts and labor and also found a shop from your site.
Are the shops that appear when I click "Find a shop" in any way affiliated with you? Will they honor your estimated price range, pretty much?
I'd hate to go expecting to pay $500 and get a bill for $1000.
1996 Saturn SW2 Reviews
Bought it with 140,000 miles and really bonded with my Saturn on a 3000 mile trip last summer. It's been a reliable car. It gets great mileage and the only thing mechanically I have had to do was replace the brake disc rotors. I was able to do the work myself and it cost me less than 100 bucks. The only other negative issue I have had is the rear window wiper quit working and the front window w...