1999 Saturn SW2 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Saturn SW2
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1999 Saturn SW2 Problems
An automatic transmission fluid leak may develop from the rubber section of a transmission cooler line. In some cases the rubber section of hose can be replaced. In others, the complete cooler line must be replaced to correct this type of leak.
The front struts may show signs of wear, or be excessively bouncy ride at freeway speeds. This may begin to occur at around 75,000 miles.
1999 Saturn SW2 Questions
Brake light fuse blows when brake pedal is pushed. Removed bulbs one at a time trying to isolate the short. Could this be a brake switch problem? Why would the fuse blow?
last time the check engine light turn on i return it to the dealer where i bought it and they said they fix it after 3 months my transmission fluid leaking drastically
1999 automatic saturn sw2 RPM runs high and has low power, what repair do i need. I changed catalytic converter and the car is now jerking and i can't increae speed
1999 Saturn SW2 Recalls
1999 Saturn SW2 Reviews
Bought my 1999 in 2009 for $5,500 with only 23k miles! It's been a great car for the money. I'm doing repairs myself which include servicing the window switch, plugs and wires. Serpentine belt. Had a problem with water collecting in 2 of the plug wells which turned out to be a recognized problem. The fix is to add a Barns leak pellet to the cooling system. That could be a major problem down ...