Question Answered: whats the driving cycle to reset the on bord monters for a 1998 saturn
August 21, 2013, 10:34 AM
1. Start the engine cold and the engine temperature, intake air temperature and transmission temperature should be within only a few degrees temperature of each other..
2. Test drive until operating temperature is obtained.
3. Allow the vehicle to cool and repeat steps #1 and #2 a second time.
Question Answered: How do I stop engine vibration?
August 21, 2013, 10:21 AM
1. Check for a 1st or 2nd design motor mount.
2. A updated motor mount is available. Technical Service Bulletin (TSB) #01-T-30A is related and gives mount identification information and mount testing procedures
Question Answered: My rear nightlight(the tail lights) don't turn on
October 01, 2012, 02:48 PM
1. At the under-dash fuse relay box, check to see if there is battery voltage coming in on terminal 7 Red/Black wire when the taillights are turned to the on position.
2. At the under-dash fuse/relay box, check to see if there is voltage coming out of the box on terminal 11 Red/Black wire.
Question Answered: 06 hyundai sonata code p2187 system to lean idle bank 1
October 01, 2012, 02:39 PM
If the fuel trims are high at idle, spray supplemental fuel around the engine area while monitoring the Oxygen (O2) Sensors and fuel trim to isolate a vacuum leak. Pinch off vacuum hoses one at a time while monitoring the Oxygen (O2) Sensors and fuel trim to isolate a leaking component.
Question Answered: my heater blower was working fine and all at once started making a roaring noise
September 07, 2012, 10:00 AM
. Check the blower motor speed control wires at the HVAC control panel on the C2 connector. The Blue wires with colored tracers are the control wires, grounding them one at a time will provide a different speed for each wire. The Black wire is the ground for the blower motor circuit. If jumping the Blue wires to the Black wire one at a time varies the blower motor speed, the HVAC control panel is bad.