Pontiac GTO Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Pontiac GTO
- after i re flashing the computer the car doesn't started
- Flashing security light on dah stays on with engine off.
- I have a 2005 gto when I have ac on and fans turn on the car wants to stall
- how much would it cost to bend the front of a frame for a gto back together?
- THE SECONDARY AIR VINJECTION VACUUM CHECK VALVE FOR THE 2006 PONTIAC GTO.
Pontiac GTO Problems
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. This can result in an engine overheating condition. A leaking water pump will require replacement.
One or both secondary air injection check valves may become restricted causing poor air flow resulting in illumination of the Check Engine Light. It is often recommend to replace both check valves even if a fault code is set for only one bank of cylinders. Replacing only one valve may result in a return trip to the repair shop.
Pontiac GTO Questions
MY QUESTION IS WHERE IS THE SECONDARY AIR INJECTION VACUUM CHECK VALVE LOCATED ON MY 2006 PONTIAC GTO AND HOW MANY DO I NEED? ALSO IS IT EASY TO INSTALL/REPLACE? THANK YOU...
I drove 3 miles from work an notice the temperature gauge rising rapidly. I pulled over to put water in the radiator, but it was still full of water and the fan was running. I had the car towed home. what should I do ?
Pontiac GTO Reviews
fun car to drive but pontiac was real cheap in bushing and cosmetics very plasticy
Love It. faster than my friends 04 corvete
One of the fastest cars in town.